Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Nail Tutorial

Today I want to show you my nails , and how I done them. I worked with two nail polishes from Make Up Milano Kiko. The colors have the number 269 and 349. Here the things I worked with :

First I polished my nails in an oval form , so that my nail art works better.

First I groomed my nails with a nail food from P2 with papaya smell. It says to be good for brittle and dry nails. You should apply it daily to preserve the quality of the native nail. The second step was to paint my nails twice with a kaki nail polish . Painting your nails twice will give them uniformity , but you should be careful and not let the color layer be too thick or you nail design will flake off quickly. After I let my nails dry for a minute or two , I picked the golden nail polish and have the upper sides of my nails painted with it. For the melting effect you have to let the nail polish leak out in some places.





No comments:

Post a Comment